As COVID-19 cases continue to grow, so does the financial strain. Organziations that provide essential supplies and services are in dire need of funds to support those who rely on them.
As organizations refocus their financial resources towards critical services such as housing and food, they are also experienceing increased demands for basic, yet critical supplies. 100% of the funds contributed here will become funds available for non-profit organizations to hand pick critical supplies from our warehouse that they desperately need: towels, blankets, fresh sheets, fresh clothing, footwear, cooking items, supplies to keep pets alive and safe, and more.
WHO YOU CAN BE A HERO FOR:
The Elderly - Our older generation risks their lives every time they go out for supplies. They have a higher chance of contracting the virus and a much higher mortality rate. We can help ensure our beloved elders stay safe and healthy by supporting the organizations that support them.
Veterans - Many veterans who have fallen on hard times are out on the streets. Some are our older veterans are safe at home but have a higher chance of contracting the virus if they venture out. In either case, veterans who fought for us now need us to fight for them. By supporting programs that support veterans we can do our part to let them now they are not forgotten during these hard times.
Domestically Abused - Survivors of domestic violence, while fighting one horrible situation now have the stress of COVID-19 added to their burden; and sadly abuse cases are on the rise due to the crisis. Domestic abuse shelters and other programs provide women and families with the basic supplies they need to feel safe and secure.
The Homeless - With safe havens like drop-in shelters, churches and long-term shelters and other organizations closing or having to limit their services, the hardships of the homeless have only compounded durign the crisis. Organizations that usually provide a safe place to sleep, a hot meal and other basic necessities have had to shut their doors temporarily to protect their clients and the publics health. Yet the need for their services has only grown as millions are experiencing unemployment during this unprecedented event.
Pets of Those Who Need Assistance - Whether we are supporting the elderly, our veterans, or those struggling due to domestic abuse or homelessnes- there is a much beloved pet that needs caring for, too. With financially hard times, and shelters being open to people only, we can help provide the supplies that a person or family needs to keep their furry companion happy and healthy by their side. Now more than ever we need to keep these furry friends - that provide so much comfort - by our side.
Everything these non-profits would normally purchase with fundraising they now look to you to help supply. These funds will support people from all walks of life, that are going through difficult times. Help lighten the burden off their shoulders, let them know they aren't alone, that we are in this together, and that we will support one another during these difficult times. With each contribution you can make a difference in someones life- be a hero today.
Other important information:
- You will not receive a shipment from this purchase. We will deliver the supplies directly to the shelter recipient on your behalf.
- GreaterGood has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of its funds. All expenditures made are consistent with the exempt purposes of GreaterGood.
- You will be charged all required taxes for your location. Save your receipt and consult your tax professional to determine if you're able to claim this purchase as a tax-deductible donation expense.
- GreaterGood has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of Benefit Buy contributions based upon what the receiving organization needs the most. We will always contribute products of equal or greater value.
- GreaterGood is proud to help provide supplies to people that are in need on your behalf. We couldn't do it without your support -- thank you!
It's a GOOD thing to be able to HELP!